Applications for enrollment are accepted on a rolling basis.
The optimal time for new students to start is the beginning of a new trimester/block.
To do this, apply 2 weeks ahead of time:
To start the first day of the winter trimester, apply by Nov. 2nd.
To start the first day of the spring trimester, apply by Feb. 15th.
Complete the 2-part enrollment application:
Enrollment Application to be completed by Parent/Guardian
Enrollment Application to be completed by Teen/Tween
If you are notified that your child is a potential candidate, schedule a youth interview.
If youth, youth’s family and Inspired staff are in agreement that Inspired Learning Academy is a good fit, submit enrollment paperwork along with enrollment fee and be welcomed into the Inspired family.
Tuition and Fees
At Inspired Learning Academy, we do not receive any state or federal funding and rely solely on tuition to provide our services and program. Inspired Learning Academy is committed to working with every interested family, regardless of their ability to pay our full fee.
Included in your tuition:
- Weekly 1-on-1 meetings with a designated Mentor
- An option of at least 2 Family Meetings per year with Inspired Staff
- Support in the development of an overall educational plan and personalized schedule
- Ability to request classes of interest
- Group Classes at Inspired
- Support to design and complete private academic projects and curricula
- Support to find volunteer work, jobs, and internships
- Support in developing highly sought-after “soft skills”
- Guidance in creating and completing a life-changing leadership or passion project
- Support in discovering individual passion, purpose and career/life path
We offer flexible scheduling options as needed (e.g., for elite athletes, for internships). There are no penalties for family vacations in the middle of the school year nor for taking as much time as you need to recover from illness.
PRO-RATED FEES AND REFUNDS
The yearly tuition is pro-rated for students joining or withdrawing in the middle of the year based on the number of months attended out of the 9 month school year. There are no refunds for the enrollment fee or tuition already received.
Regular Enrollment: $750
Discounted in-full payment: $8370
10 monthly payments (Aug 1st – May 1st): $847
Sibling discount: 10%
*We are willing to work with interested families by offering scholarship assistance or work-trade on a case-by-case basis.
Open House Info
Sign in below and we'll send you an informational PDF with all the details we shared at our last Open House:
Still Have Questions?
Ready for a Tour?
Give your teen the opportunity to thrive in school and in life!