Applications for enrollment are accepted on a rolling basis.
The optimal time for new students to start is the beginning of a new trimester/block.
To do this, apply 2 weeks ahead of time during the school year:
To start the first day of the spring trimester, apply by Feb. 15th.
For the 2021-2022 school year, apply before April 1st, 2021 to secure 1 of 10 spots available.
Complete the 2-part enrollment application:
Enrollment Application to be completed by Parent/Guardian
Enrollment Application to be completed by Teen/Tween
If you are notified that your child is a potential candidate, schedule a youth interview.
If youth, youth’s family and Inspired staff are in agreement that Inspired Learning Academy is a good fit, submit enrollment paperwork along with enrollment fee and be welcomed into the Inspired family.
Tuition and Fees
At Inspired Learning Academy, we do not receive any state or federal funding and rely solely on tuition to provide our services and program. Inspired Learning Academy is committed to working with every interested family, regardless of their ability to pay our full fee.
Included in your tuition:
- Weekly 1-on-1 meetings with a designated Mentor
- An option of at least 2 Family Meetings per year with Inspired Staff
- Support in the development of an overall educational plan and personalized schedule
- Ability to request classes of interest
- Group Classes at Inspired
- Support to design and complete private academic projects and curricula
- Support to find volunteer work, jobs, and internships
- Support in developing highly sought-after “soft skills”
- Guidance in creating and completing a life-changing leadership or passion project
- Support in discovering individual passion, purpose and career/life path
We offer flexible scheduling options as needed (e.g., for elite athletes, for internships). There are no penalties for family vacations in the middle of the school year nor for taking as much time as you need to recover from illness.
PRO-RATED FEES AND REFUNDS
The yearly tuition is pro-rated for students joining in the middle of the year based on the number of weeks attending out of the full school year. There are no refunds for the enrollment fee or tuition already paid.
Early Enrollment for 2021-2022:
$550 if enroll by Feb 28
$600 if enroll by Mar 31
$650 if enroll by Apr 30
$700 if enroll by May 31
Discounted in-full payment: $8370
10 monthly payments (Aug 1st – May 1st): $847
Sibling discount: 10%
*We are willing to work with interested families by offering scholarship assistance or work-trade on a case-by-case basis.
Open House Info
Sign in below and we'll send you an informational PDF with all the details we shared at our last Open House:
Still Have Questions?
Ready for a Tour?
Give your teen the opportunity to thrive in school and in life!